This morning was very nervous.Dear last night was fever and red dot appeared on his body.Omg,his body was so hot,whole face whole neck all red red.Then this morning accompany dear go clinic see doctor.Firstly we go there,the missy said maybe is denggi.Omg what should I do??If denggi then need to go hospital.How??Then sit there and wait.Dear check the blood.Doctor said noon just will know the report how.After we go home,almost noon.Doctor called.GOD BLESS!Really GOD BLESS!That red dot is not denggi!!That is because body very hot then the dot dot just come out.Luckily..If not,I really don't know how.Just now dear asked me how if he really kena denggi and go hospital.Haha I didn't answer him.He said I sure will cry only.=p Actually this is truth.Hope dear fast fast recover and can play with me haha.I'm very sien leh you sick already.
Love you love you love you my babi dear!Muackss!!!!
没有评论:
发表评论