I just viewed my facebook,saw a friend post a link,is about personality test.So,go there and test test.
After saw the analysis,is quite true with my real life personality.Here are my personalities that I feel that is exactly:
Sometimes self-abased.
Thoughtful,will think very much.
Don't like conflict.
I like serious, smart and determined people.(My dear^^)
Concerned about my image and the way others see me.
Quite serious about the issues that affect my life.
Don't like to handle troublesome matters.
Like cleanliness but lazy to tidy up.=p
Hate BITCH.
Can't stand of people that is full of herself/himself,always boasting,show-off.
Always plan and set a regular life.But...keke..Failed.
Like cute cute and mini mini furry toy.
Worry about my future.
There are lots of thing I want to do:
Keep my hair long and straighten or curl it.
Have a regular life,sleep early wake up early.
Lose my weight.
Remove my moles on my face,IF CAN.
Get my driving license.
Study hard.
Save money to buy the stuff I want.=)
Shift my stuff from old house to new house.BYE BYE!
AND...
SAVING ALL MY LOVE FOR MY DEAR GARY~~^^
没有评论:
发表评论