It was a crazy night with u guys that night!!
Well..we went clubbing at Bar Celona on ladies night on Thursday.
This is the 1st clubbing night after 10 months.I didn't clubbing for 10 months dy.Wth..XD
This is the 1st and could be the last to get crazy with the gang.Min is finished her intern and going back to JB tomorrow.
Such a pity we didn't took any photos at that nights.Really getting crazy in the club.Move move shake shake till the end.Haha.
Haizz..hope got chance to go again la..
I know my dear don't like.Haha..So now I will try my best and ask him to go with me.XD
It has been a long time never receive any news from the segi's classmate already.
Are you all still alive??
Halo halo,it's such a long time didn't see u guys update your blog.How life going?
I don't know why I become so lazy recently,lazy wake up,lazy go to work.
Is it because this internship no pay salary?So no attraction and no mood to go?XD
Well,today is the last 2 day for the intern,Monday is the LAST day!
But..I'm stil worrying.I haven't write my report for F&B Service.Manager seems like don't me because I always MC.But what to do people sick?
After internship,oh my god where should I go?Planning to find a job in Front Office.I prefer this department more than others.
Nothing much to say.Hope tomorrow nothing happen on me.Good luck.=)
Going to dinner with my dear now.
Au Revoir!!
没有评论:
发表评论